CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR OUR SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUT:
Tryout Cost: $50.00
Please make sure to properly complete the tryout registration for your athlete’s respected Graduation Year Team.
TRYOUT DATE & TIMES:
Wednesday August 18th –
- All Boys Teams
All Girls Teams
- Williams School Athletic Complex (120R Bloomingdale Rd, Quaker Hill, CT 06375)
2021-2022 Program Snapshot
- All dates are locked in for the year for practices.
- 8 Fall Practices (September-October on Sundays)
- 2 Fall Tournaments: Will be selected by August 20th and will be loaded on our website as well as sent to all members.
- 8 Winter Indoor Practices (January-February) at Wide World of Indoor Sports
- Shoreline Sharks App to provide Full Access to Virtual Skill Specific Training!
- 12 Summer Practices
- 4 Summer Tournaments
- Online ConnectLax Recruiting Profile is provided to all HS level players!
- This includes unlimited Free Highlight Film Creation
- Individual 1 on 1 Recruiting Meetings with Recruiting Director Kevin Frank and Program Director Adam Rand. (All individual Recruiting Meetings will be held via Zoom or in Office)
- Full Access to game film from all Tournament Games that provide Film Service (For personalized Highlight Film Creation)
- 2 Highly Trained Coaches per Team (College and Professional experience)
- 8 Fall Practices
- 2 Fall Tournament (HS Showcase- for our HS level Teams)
- Winter 8-week Position Specific Training Program
- 12 Summer Practices
- 4 Summer tournaments (HS Showcase- for our HS level Teams)
- Practice Uniform Set: Reversible Jersey and Shorts
- Fully Custom Sublimated Team Uniform
- Lacrosse Performance Shooting Shirt
- Boys: Option to purchase a new custom CT-Sharks Cascade Team Helmet and gloves at cost Team discounted price.
- Girls: Option to purchase custom CT-Sharks Team Goggles at Team discounted price.
- Full Access to the NEW CT-Sharks LC Training APP!
- Full Year All-inclusive Membership Program
To be a member of a program that provides you the opportunity to keep your sticks in your hands “Year-Round” to reach your full potential on the field!
Our Fall/ Winter Practice schedule has been strategically planned out to allow and encourage all of our members to play multiple sports while still having the opportunity to play lacrosse in the offseason.